Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

advice on UK Personal Tax

I have been a UK non-resident since May 2010, fully employed during this time. Since then, I have visited the UK, but have remained well under the 91 day allowance. So, I understand that this means I am not liable to pay any tax for my earnings since May 2010 whilst I have been a non-resident. I am considering moving back to the UK in June 2012, so would start to pay UK income tax from that date once I become resident again. personal tax What is not so clear to me is the liability on any earnings I made whilst abroad if I were to spend this in the UK once I have returned. I am still a non-resident and my overseas earnings/savings are held in offshore accounts. I do not plan to transfer this to money to UK once I become a UK resident again, but I am considering using these funds to buy car/house etc in the UK. If I were to do so, would I be liable to pay tax?

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above