Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

advice on UK Personal Tax

We are buying a small flat as an investment and plan to let it out. My wife is a higher rate tax payer whilst I am a self employed electrician with a turnover around £21,000 making my tax liability quite small in comparison. What are the options for keeping our tax liability down for this purchase? As I see it we could simply jointly buy the flat but my wife will get hit with a higher tax burden, or we could buy as tenants in common on a 90/10% (or similar) split so I take the tax hit, or I could buy it with my son (non tax-paying student), or form a company. Any thoughts?

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above