Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Advise on UK Tax Required

Can HMRC claim tax back from 2005-2006 even though it was stated that I had to give up my company car due to loss of 25% of salary, myself assessment says I did not have a car they claim it says I did, I can only find my copies of self assessment since 2009 till present date. The wages staff did not fill in P11ds. UK tax adviser I used the car frequently as I was the Sales Director. I did bring the car home as I lived 70 miles from work so if I was going on a journey the next day it saved me going to collect from the work place. Other, member s of staff used the vehicle too. My husband worked at the firm so I travelled with him. I sent a letter and they say they can’t find it. youtube converter

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above