Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Am I able to Offset Mortgage Interest Against Rental Income?tax question

I am simply beginning to turn over into purchase to let property and am within the method of shopping for a property to farm out. The property is £90,000. As I even have associate degree offset mortgage on my non-public house, that is nearly paid off, I will raise the £90,000 from there at associate degree rate of interest of one.45%. For tax functions, would it not be knowing have a mortgage, purchase to let (interest solely,) or to use my £90,000 at 1.45%? can I be allowed to lift cash from my offset mortgage for the aim of purchase to let and if thus am I able to use the rate of interest (1.45%) against my final tax bill?Want to urge recommendation from those who area unit skilled in tax ,VAT which is GB based mostly . I mean UK area unit ready to facilitate in tax connected question.

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above