Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Can I even have to Pay Capital Gains Tax (CGT) on UK Property? tax question

I’m domiciled within the kingdom however are a nonresident operating within the US for three years. I shall locomote to the United Kingdom and become a resident in Gregorian calendar month 2011. In 2010 (whilst a non resident) I purchased a house. I even have currently set that I now not wish that exact house and have placed it on the market. Can I even have to pay CGT on the sale if I sell it before Gregorian calendar month 2011? And what if I sell it once Gregorian calendar month 2011? The house has not been selected as PPR because the home is in an exceedingly derelict state and needs melioration.Want to get help from people expert in tax field or VAT . And people able to answer question related tax. Actually these are stuffs which are not so clear to us and to people not related to tax or that section .

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above