Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Capital gains tax non resident landlord

Thanks for your help with my query

Comments (2)

  • Avatar

    David murray


    I am a uk citizen now living and working in Australia, I left the uk in 2003 and have kept my property in Glasgow, Scotland.
    My question is if I now sell the property what taxes or CGT am I liable for? and if so should I transfer the title deeds into both myself and wifes names to take advantage of any tax allowances?
    Please help!!

    Kind regards,

    David Murray.


    • Avatar



      Hi David

      Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com as we need further information about your property.




Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above