Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Uk Tax Advice Online “OVERSEAS & other”


i need information about opening an english one man company and other infomation about taxes etc. I am an italian psychologist, i work online from home (no employees), i do online counselling. I live in Budapest but still have italian residence. I would like to open an english company. I plan to be much below 82000 pounds per year so i don’t need a Vat number as i understood. In that case i am not obliged also to give invoice to my clients? How much percent will be my yearly tax rate? Do i have to pay also taxes where i have the residence or where i live? What will be the things that i have to do every year to arrange taxes? Thank you

Uk Tax Return preston

I am in uk on ICT Long term work permit for more than 3.5 years and obviously on PAYE scheme with my annual gross not more than 50k salary. I had registered for self assessment after a year ignorantly and after which I was asked to file tax return. None of my colleagues are required to do this and I think since registering self assessment, I have been asked to file tax return. I got late filing penalty this time which I am very much frustrated as I am the only person amongst my colleagues getting this. Though HMRC guidlines says I don’t need one, since I am here on assignment I was said to do that. Your assistance would be greatful to clarify whether I have to do a self assessment tax return |

Uk Tax Advice Online “OVERSEAS & other”

I have been an expat since 2008 my flat in London is currently rented out I do not know when I will return to the uk I would like to know what my capital gains liability would be if I returned to the uk There is currently a gain o approx 200 k since purchase and the flat has been rented out since 2008 |

Uk Tax Advice Online “OVERSEAS & other”

Do I need to pay uk income tax on earnings abroad? Below are details: Dates in UK: 06/04/14 – 04/09/14 15/09/14 – 29/09/14 19/12/14 – 03/01/15 Nights in transit x 1 Dates worked in UK 06/04/14 – 08/08/14 35 hours per week.

Please can you help advise me on whether I am classed as a UK citizen or not and whether I would need to pay UK income tax on my earnings in Brazil between 01/10/14 – 27/03/15. Thanks |

Uk Tax Advice Online Nottinghamshire

My parents are selling their house, they plan to give £100,000 to my sister as a ‘gift’. The plan was for the funds from the sale of their house to go into their account, then for them to transfer £100,000 to my sisters bank account. Their estate agent seemed to believe that this latter transer would attract a tax charge of 22%. My question: Is there a process they can use to avoid having to pay tax on the transfer between the two accounts?


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above