Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Consultancy Required on UK Tax matters

Dear Sir / Madam, I currently live in Dubai and I am about to return to the UK on a permanent basis. I have been based here for 5.5 years and I am about to receive my gratuity / end of service benefits (equivalent of a pension but paid out as a cash sum when you finish employment). I wish to transfer this back to the UK to set up a new business, am I likely to get taxed on this figure? UK tax adviser required. I would prefer personal call to discuss this further due to confidentiality matters. Im happy to pay if you charge for such services.

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above