Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Consultancy Required on UK Tax matters

I am in the high rate taxpayer. But I am planning to leave my job (or get fired) next month (before April). I am planning to set up my business. I believe the business will not make lot of profit the first year. Can I invest in Equity in My business and get some personal tax back? UK tax advisor What would be an efficient way to pay less tax or to get some tax back? So let say (fictive number), I have earned 200k£ in salary in the year 2012/2013. So I have paid 73k£ in Tax Now I set up a Limited company. Is there a way to claim back tax if I invest in equity in my business? youtube converter

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above