Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Corporate taxes for UK Ltd with non-residents

To whom it may concern! We have incorporated UK ltd company with 2 shareholders (both non-residents, one of the shareholder is a director as well). Company offers digital service to non UK customers. We are looking for professional advice in order to take further steps and to know which taxes company obliged for. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Sagina

Comments (1)

  • Avatar



    Hi Sagina

    Thanks for the question. Obviously there is still a lot of information needed to advice you on your tax case. Offshore tax isnt that easy & straight forward but complex, therefore without full information we may not be able to assist you fully.

    The main area to look at is to check if your company is considered/deemed UK resident or not depending on a number of factors like management and control of the company, residence of the directors, reasons for settling up an offshore company and where its located etc.

    If interested in us providing offshore company services, we recommend that you contact our international tax planning specialists for appropriate advice, and allow us to advice on your offshore tax situation. Please use CONTACT US PAGE above or simply email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com.


Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above