Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

detail required to know regarding uk tax advice

I am a UK national living in the US (my husband is on an L-1 company transfer visa). We have been here since Aug 2010 and are intending on staying here, buying property here and applying for our green cards. I have a 2 bedroom flat which I am renting out in the UK which I am thinking about selling so I would like some CGT advice. I bought the property in 2000 for GBP 167,950 – it was my sole residence until Sept 2009. It has been rented since Sept 2009. What CGT would I pay on the proceeds? It is being valued at around GBP 240,000. personal tax

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above