Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

detail required to know regarding uk tax advice

My wife and I were directors of the family business which unfortunately failed due to the problems in the Middle East. We have each been given a tax bill of £7,500 for payments we received from the company and the revenue inspectors accused us of using the company as a personal bank. As part of the general I gave a personal guarantee to a bank on our stock funding credit line for £186,000. When the company went down the bank sued me personally and got a charge for 186,000 over our family home. Can you advise if I can offset the claim from HMRC (Which I still dispute) against the 186,000 I have lost through guaranteeing the company stock line with the bank tax question

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above