Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

however Do I Account for Rent in Advance? -tax question

If my tenant pays American state six months’ rent ahead in March 2011 do I: a) place the entire quantity in my legal instrument for the tax year 2010/2011, b) Apportion it, i.e. one month in 2010/2011 and five months in 2011/2012, c) opt for either choice to suit my tax circumstances? Want to induce recommendation from those that ar professional in tax ,VAT which is Britain based mostly . I mean World Health Organization ar ready to facilitate in tax connected question.

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above