Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

I hear Britain May Tax Foreign Property Investors – should I be worried?

I own a couple of properties in UK and I understand that currently foreign investors are exempt from the CGT which local British people have to pay on any profit from the sale of property which is not their primary residence. I saw, on BBC the speech by British Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg on November 18, 2013 that the UK government is planning to impose a capital gains tax (CGT) on sales of British houses by foreign owners – should I be worried? What alternative structures could you advice. Im happy to pay for a detailed report on this.Thank you.Type Your Message

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above