Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Do I Pay Tax on Carers’ fees Earned

My partner cares for his parents and they “pay” him an amount each week – does he need to pay income tax on this money? – i’ve read the HMRC guidelines and it appears not – but i’d prefer to know for sure rather than ending up with a huge tax bill we can’t afford!!!

Comments (1)

  • Avatar



    Apologies for not getting back to you earlier.

    There was an error on the website and we failed to pick up your email or contact details to ask further questions.

    Could you please drop us an email on info@uktaxadvisors.com and we will reply with answers directly to your email.




Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above