Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!


My niece commenced business as an IFA just over one year ago.She has been operating as a sole trader but her income has rocketed reaching over £250k (net) in the first year. She feels that this will be maintained for a period before perhaps falling back to £150k. We discussed this yesterday and the options we are thinking of are: Incorporate claiming entrepreneurs’ relief Incorporate claiming gift of business assets Incorporate under S162 There is no property and the only assets are goodwill (to be created), cash and office FF&E (minimal value).I would appreciate any thoughts members might have. Ask for more info if relevant.

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above