Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

information on uk tax advice

My wife and I last filled in income tax forms shortly before retirement 5 years ago. Upon retirement, we sold our house, downsized to a flat and invested the balance in building society bonds. As tax on such investments is automatically deducted by the building societies and we are not higher rate tax payers, I saw no need to contact HMRC. However, my wife has just received an application form for the age-related personal allowance and it would appear that investment income like ours is taken into account (even though tax has already been paid on it) and is effectively taxed again. Surely that cannot be right? UK tax adviser

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above