Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

information on uk tax advice

I emigrated from the UK to the USA in Nov 2000, we moved back to the UK in June 2010 although I remained employed in my job in the USA (Domestic Airline Pilot) and commuted home when I could (I counted my days and was home less than 90 every year). I just accepted a UK based job with a UK company (I start April 30th). I have been paying tax in the USA and have read the HMRC rags and also relevant part of the tax treaty. My question is what I will have to do on arrival back in the UK at my new job? Will I be put on emergency tax? Will the HMRC try and tax me on my US income thus far in the year which I have already paid tax on? Do I need to do anything? tax question

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above