Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

NIC 4 self assessment

Hi I wonder if you can help me please? I was working last year as self employed for a builder under the CIS Scheme. The total gross income was £24,225 with £150 expenses. I have deducted the personal allowance of £8,105 to arrive at £15,970 taxable income. How would I work out the Class 4 NIC to pay? I have taxed 20% at £15,970 and then deducted the tax that was paid through CIS, but I have been told I have missed out the NIC 4. Any help much appreciated. Kind Regards, Paul.

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above