Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Non Residents Landlord Scheme

Hello; I am a UK national and have been living in Singapore for the last 20 years. I have a small property in Somerset which is my only property, I do not own any others either in the UK or overseas. The property has been let since I purchased it 10 years ago and the previous tenant has recently vacated the property. I have approached letting agents to re-let the property and are advised that I now need to get exemption from tax deduction on rental received. I have read through the nrl1 form and there are several questions which are vague / subjective and I would like advice and help on completing this form and getting the necessary exemption. Thanks PeterC

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above