Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Notice to pay a penalty for not filing my self-assessment

Hello. I just received a notice to pay a penalty for not filing my self-assessment. However I should not be in self-assessment (I called HMRC and told them this when I got the notice). They agreed and said not to file anything. HMRC says I am showing as self-employed in the system, but I am not. Can you help?

Comments (1)

  • Avatar



    Penalties if you file PAYE returns late

    We can deal with HMRC on your behalf and try to get to the bottom of the penalty notice. We offer confidential, non-judgemental advice to best defend assist you and we have sent you an email with a request of further documents/details about your case and suggestions of how we can assist you.

    Hope this helps.


Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above