Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Offshore worker needs to pay VAT?

Hi all, Hopefully an UK tax expert can give me a clear answer on the VAT rules for my situation. We are a new company started in April of last year, we have a contract with a Dutch Company to provide skilled labor for service work on drill ships in the GOM. Currently we invoice the Dutch company and are paid by the English arm of the Dutch company. It is likely we will earn just over the VAT threshold this year, my accountant has told me I must register for full VAT. I really appreciate an UK tax advice which can shed some more light on my situation. Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above