Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

please advice on uk tax matter

A friend of mine (who is not UK resident) wants to lend the money to UK company (he is 100% shareholder of this company). Can he provide this loan on interest free basis? Is it permitted by UK law and advisable? I understand that if he charges the interest on the loan, the company will not only have to submit quarterly reports indicating the interest payments made but also pay 20% tax on this interest. I believe that it is easier to provide the loan on interest free basis and pay corporation tax at 20% rate on income without filling any forms. Is it the case? tax question

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above