Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Please let me know UK Tax Advice

Due to the downturn in the economy, my business (self-employed) ceased on 31/01/2012. The business recorded a trading loss in each of the years, 2009-10, 2010-11 & 2011-12. Prior to that, a profit was made and tax was paid for each year. I still had a small tax liability in each of the loss making years due to gift-aided charitable contributions. My question is: UK tax advisor When I submit my SA100 for 2011-12, am I entitled to claim a refund of tax for any of the years prior to 2009-10?

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above