Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Please let me know your thought as UK Tax Advisor on the issue

I have received a P800 notice from HMRC saying that I owe over £3000 because both of my employers have given me a personal allowance over the past three years. I was not aware of this and do not understand who is responsible for the error. Additionally I will be filing a self assessment tax form for the year 2011-2012 because I received rent from a furnished holiday let. If I have to pay the £3000+ underpayment by 16 January and then submit the SA form by the 31 January it seems that I will be paying twice over before I can get any redress. UK tax advisor Many thanks for your advice.

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above