Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Redundancy advice!

hello, i’m currently under threat of redundancy, (the factory in which I work is being closed but I haven’t been given official notice of redundancy yet). However the parent company of where i work has offered me the chance to go and work in Germany for several months, to train people there how to do the job i’m currently doing. Will my redundancy money come under UK or German tax laws? The offer also includes a pay rise and i was wondering should my redundancy (after Germany) be calculated at my current rate or my final rate?

Comments (1)

  • Avatar



    We cant contact you back, please drop a message to info@uktaxadvisors.com and we can assist you better.


Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above