Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Reply to HMRC letter

HMRC Tax Investigation – I need to reply to HMRC letter to 4 questions relating to not advising of rental income from 2007. These questions are: 1 – Your started receiving income in September 2007. Pls explain why you did not tell HMRC about this income at the time. 2 – Before you were contacted by HMRC did you ask for any help or advice about notifying HMRC of this source of income? If so please let me know when and who you asked for help. 3 – When did you realise you needed to notify HMRC you were receiving this income? 4 – Please let me have any other information that may help me come to a decision?

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above