Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Should I pay Or Get a Mortgage to buy purchase to Let Property?tax question for UK advisors

I even have a fast relating to the deduction of mortgage interest from tax on the income generated from a purchase to let. Basically, I used to be curious, if I bought a property in money and so got a mortgage on that soon, would this be acceptable for tax write-off (as critical shopping for it with a mortgage in place)? The reason being twofold: first of all, I feel that the mortgage loaner is keener on behalf of me to try and do this, and second, I’m afraid I will be able to lose out on the property if I don’t move quickly. I want the opposite money to buy another property. I’m within the somewhat luxurious position of being money wealthy however with no financial gain. This makes mortgages somewhat of a haul, despite the actual fact that I even have the money to shop for outright with lots to spare. the purpose of the exercise would be to convey American state associate degree financial gain (the rent covers the mortgage interest and many spare). Need to be advised by UK tax experts

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above