Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

square measure we tend to accountable for Stamp Duty? Want answer from any UK tax advisor.

My mate and that I collectively own the properties that are used as Care home for 25years. we tend to square measure suggested to separate the business, Cherry trees Care from the properties however my mate and that I stay as joint house owners and partners in Cherry trees Care in addition as within the property partnership.Want to hear from any tax adviser Who is good with these tax questions. Square measure we tend to accountable for taxation though the properties have invariably been in our joint names and can continue with the same?

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above