Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

tax Advise on UK personal tax

In the UK, if a property were to be given to a local rental company to rent out. Could the owner of that property request the rental company to pay the monthly rent to someone else, thus avoiding any accusations from anyone of not declaring income? The subject is not in business, he just might have the chance of getting three hundred to four hundred a month rent. Obviously he would have to sign something with the letting company saying he wants the rent to to someone’s account. What are the legal implications of this type of agreement? Apart from the tax implication, a tax demand might be incurred. tax question Are there any other legal implications? like flat insurance .The ownership of the freehold of the building is with the Crown, due to a nonexistent building landlord. Thus making a flat in the building expensive to insure, around £600pa.The flat is a leasehold freehold type.

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above