Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

tax Advise on UK personal tax

I and my wife jointly own a 12 acre smallholding with a large 5 bed. House in Hatfield (Elizabethan/Victorian) with a large period tithe barn, adjoining stables and open fronted barn all in a farmyard square. We have just received full planning permission to convert the barns and stables into one large residence. We have 3 titles at land registry 1) House and 1 acre 2)3 acres 3)remainder of the land The question is:-Is there any way we can sell the barns with the planning and still keep the main house without having to pay capital gains tax or any other. The barns form part of the second title. All the titles are in mine and my wife’s names. UK tax advisor

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above