Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

tax Advise on UK personal tax

I am self employed, working as a limited company through an agency. I have now registered for vat and am trying to claim back the vat already paid on my earnings for 2008-2012, from the agency. They have paid for 2010-2012, but wont for 2008-2010 as they dont have records of what they paid me and I dont have copies of the payslips. I have offered to provide evidence of what I was paid in the form of my business bank statement but apparently that no good as HMRC won’t accept this evidence when the agency claim the vat “back” on the amounts paid. Can I do anything legally? UK tax advisor Will the HMRC have an issue with my bank statements? Can I take the agency to task as they should have records going back 6 yrs? Other contractors on site HAVE been refunded without providing payslips, apparently mine are the only ones they dont have!?!……do I have a case or should I assume that I will never get the money due?

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above