Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

tax Advise on UK personal tax

I currently have wills in two countries, one for UK assets and UK beneficiaries, and one for the foreign assets and foreign beneficiaries. Since the UK domicile rules changed some years ago, I had to change my former foreign domicile to UK domicile, and pay UK tax on my foreign income from foreign assets. My assets in both countries are relatively modest. HMRC form iht200 requires foreign assets to be declared for iht purposes. My objective is of course not to have HMRC meddle in my foreign will, and not to have the foreign Revenue Dept meddle in my UK will. UK tax advisor Can this be done, and how specifically?

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above