Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Tax Dispute With HMRC

I was told i owe HMRC tax. They are sending an enforcement officer.Can they make me bankrupt or use an enforcement officer? Can i negotiate with HMRC?

Comments (1)

  • Avatar



    Thanks for the question.

    A tax investigation can be one of the most stressful things in life. Our team of tax specialists can assist you in resolving all kinds of tax investigations, tax enquiries, tax disputes and conflicts with HM Revenue and Customs.

    Obviously we need more information to advice you better and we shall email you with the details we require.



Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above