Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Tax payments

Dear Sir/Madam, I have a couple of doubts and I would like to get some suggestions. A Managing Director gets benefits from a British company: accomodation (rent) and car (leasing). When sending the P11D document to HMRC, what is the amount of the cost that has to be shown on it? On the ohter side, if the MD receives the salary from the Headquarters, which are in Spain, and this person spends more than 182 days in the UK, he has to pay taxes in the UK. What is the way of proceeding? Which are the different ranges of percentage to be paid according to the salary? Let’s say that the net salary is 27,000GBP approx. Thank you for your help. Regards

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above