Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Late Tax Returns

Hi ,I registered self employed April 2012 and about to do my tax self assessment form however I did start trading in feb 2011 . Although I made a loss and also this year I havent made a profit I’m really worried I’m in trouble .if i tell them can I just fill out another self assessment for the tax year 2011-12?

Comments (1)

  • Avatar



    Hi Chloe

    No you are not in trouble. However you need to file a tax return even if you made a loss.

    Please do so asap.

    If you need our help in filing the returns for you please let me know.



Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above