Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Tax penalties

I have been out of the country since May 2011. The tax agency who dealt with my taxes while I was in the country hasn’t paid the last payment. Tax people are trying to get money of me and charging me all sorts of penalty and I seriously have no idea how to resolve this as I can’t afford this amount and I haven’t had full time employment since 2011. I’m not even in the country and they sending me to fill in tax return. Then charging me penalty. How can I fill in tax return when I’m not in the country and I’m not employed in UK? It’s totally out of control. Can you advice? It would be greatly appreciated

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above