Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

UK tax advice needed urgently

Hello! I plan on shop on line from some British web shops, and I was wondering one thing: Is it possible to get a VAT refund from a British store after proving that the goods have been exported out of the EU? I live in Norway, quite close to the Swedish border, and according to Norwegian tax law, goods worth less than 6000 NOK (~ £600) can be imported without paying VAT, providing that they are for your personal use and that you carry them personally across the border. I realize that you cannot subtract British VAT when you ship items to an EU address, but can I get the VAT refunded later on, if I get a confirmation from Norwegian customs that the goods have been brought to Norway? If so, how do I do it?

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above