Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Uk Tax Advice Online Greater London

I transferred in 2013 from the UK to the US in the same company and as part of my relocation package the UK branch offered to take care of my UK tax return. Another item that was part of my relocation was a lump sum on which tax were paid. The company took care of the UK tax return on my behalf. A refund was made directly to them, however they did not refund the total amount to me. A large part of the return was the tax paid on the lump sum, which the company claims is their. Since I am the one who relocated, wouldn’t this money be refunded to me? I am seeking legal advice on the matter as the company is not willing to pay that money back to me and it is quite a substantial amount. Is this something you can help with? |

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above