Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Uk Tax Advice Online Merton

Hello. We as a business are closing down and selling our land to a developer. The business owns 1 building and my father the other. The money that we get will need to be split between my mum and dad, my brother and myself. I think that the business….eg me, will get entrepenure relief at 10% but my dad will incur CGT at 28%. is their any way of reducing this part of our collective monies and also are their any other taxes needed to be taken into account like VAT? Many thanks |

Comments (1)

  • Avatar



    Thank you for contacting us – an interesting query but we do need more information to be able to help you properly. We have emailed you directly. Entrepreneurs Relief is very valuable so should be claimed where possible!


Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above