Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Uk Tax Advice Online “OVERSEAS & other”

I am Rwandan. I’m about to be a local consultant for a a UK organization. i will be working in the East African region resident in Rwanda. what kind of taxes would I be liable for. THANKS.

Comments (1)

  • Avatar



    We have replied by email but to confirm in order to be subject to UK taxes you must be UK tax resident under the statutory residence test. If you are not working in the UK, you are unlikely to need to pay UK taxes. However if you are spending time in the UK either through work or not you will need to consider the residence test and we can assist with this. Thank you for contacting UKTaxadvisors.com


Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above