Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Uk Tax Advice Online “OVERSEAS & other”

I am a UK citizen but i live and work in Indonesia, I come back to England every 4 months or so. Should I be paying income tax even though I am getting taxed in Indonesia? Also, Should I be paying tax on any interest earned in my bank or savings accounts? |

Comments (1)

  • Avatar



    Your UK tax position will depend on whether you meet the rules to be treated as UK tax resident. We have emailed you to request further information. Please remember to check your junk mail and add info@uktaxadvisors.com to your list of safe senders. Thank you for contacting us.


Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above