Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Uk Tax Advice Online “OVERSEAS & other”

Hi I am registered as self employed in UK and my tax return for 13/14 is due at the end of the month but I moved to the USA on a 5 year E1 Visa towards the end of July 13. I have only been back in the UK for around 2 weeks since. I have income from a property I rent in the UK. What do I have to declare to complete my UK tax return properly. |

Comments (1)

  • Avatar



    UK rents remain taxable in the UK even if you become non UK resident. You will have to tell HMRC that you have left the UK and register for the Non Resident Landlord Scheme to stop your rental income suffering tax at source. There is a lot we can help you with and we have emailed you directly. Thank you for contacting us!


Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above