Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Uk Tax Advice Online “OVERSEAS & other”

My husband and I left the UK in July 2009 and have been non resident since then. We sold our house in the UK in September 2013. We have to file a tax return as we were non resident landlords for 2013/14. As we will have been out of the country 5 full tax years by April 2015 do we have to report capital gains in this year’s tax return? |

Comments (1)

  • Avatar



    Thank you for contacting us. Under the current rules non residents do not pay UK CGT unless they return to the UK within 5 tax years. However things are changing from April 2015.


Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above