Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Uk Tax Advice Online “OVERSEAS & other”


i need information about opening an english one man company and other infomation about taxes etc. I am an italian psychologist, i work online from home (no employees), i do online counselling. I live in Budapest but still have italian residence. I would like to open an english company. I plan to be much below 82000 pounds per year so i don’t need a Vat number as i understood. In that case i am not obliged also to give invoice to my clients? How much percent will be my yearly tax rate? Do i have to pay also taxes where i have the residence or where i live? What will be the things that i have to do every year to arrange taxes? Thank you

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above