Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Uk Tax Advice Online “OVERSEAS & other”

Do I need to pay uk income tax on earnings abroad? Below are details: Dates in UK: 06/04/14 – 04/09/14 15/09/14 – 29/09/14 19/12/14 – 03/01/15 Nights in transit x 1 Dates worked in UK 06/04/14 – 08/08/14 35 hours per week.

Please can you help advise me on whether I am classed as a UK citizen or not and whether I would need to pay UK income tax on my earnings in Brazil between 01/10/14 – 27/03/15. Thanks |

Comments (1)

  • Avatar



    The UK now has a statutory residence test . To advise we would need more details as this test is not just a number of days in the UK test. We have emailed you for further information.


Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above