Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Uk Tax Advice Online required


I am looking for some tax advice with the view to start paying tax on investment gains. I am non-UK resident. The basics of my interests are: 1. I send funds to a private property investment firm in London. 2. My funds are used to finance the short-term purchase of a residential property plus other related expenses such as legal fees etc. 3. Once the property is re-sold, my share of the profits plus principle investment capital are returned to me. I am initially looking for advice on this and will then continuing the relationship in view of paying the necessary taxes. I did post a similar message on a Tax forum and received a reply from yourselves. Looking for a quote and also payment instructions to get this moving. Thanks. Daniel |

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above