Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Uk Tax Advice Online Swansea

Im getting married in April and need to make a decision regarding our property for our options especially regarding tax purposes.I have 2 house, one is a student let with a BTL mortgage of £150,000 left and the other my primary residence. that has the mortgage already paid off. My partner has one property. We’d like to buy together but are unsure what to do with the properties. If we rent three and not sell any, how does this affect our tax? Should we sell all three? Could you advise us what our options are please. |

Comments (1)

  • Avatar



    Selling your main or only residence is usually exempt from tax. A sale of a rental property may give rise to a gain that may be taxed at rates of up to 28%. We have emailed you a quote for assistance.


Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above