Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Uk Tax Advice Online Swindon

I have just become a Naturalized British Citizen.  I come from the USA.  I am 73 years old and my only income is from my US Social Security (State Pension) of approximately £12,000 per annum.  I do not receive any UK benefits or income and do not have a National Insurance Number.  Do I need to obtain a National Insurance Number and must I file and pay UK taxes?

Comments (1)

  • Avatar



    As you have a foreign income source generating over £300 per tax year, you will need a tax return. Good news though as with the right help, only 90% of your overseas pension income is liable to UK tax!


Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above