Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

UK tax advice please

Proposed new company, UK resident, sole director. Company would operate websites in the UK and Ireland initially, eventually expanding to Australia and New Zealand. Company would advertise websites on Google, spending approx. £25k a month. Companies’ websites offer financial services which in the UK are VAT exempt supplies. The online spend with Google is accountable under the VAT reverse charge scheme. Would it be possible to setup this company in a low VAT jurisdiction like Gibraltar given UK residency? Not concerned about income tax, corporation taxes due, just too efficiently structure the company offshore due the VAT reverse charges on Google spend especially as the company will be servicing multiple countries.

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above